"The advantages of having a mobile website are obvious:
• billions of people use mobile devices to browse internet
• people are looking for local information on their mobile phones
• there is not too much competition on mobile internet at the moment
The situation will change, no doubt. Mobile internet will become crowded. The same story will happen: the best domain names will be taken, search engine optimization will take more efforts and will cost more money. It will take much longer to get noticed by the search engines in the nearest future. But that is in the future. Right now the Small Businesses can take full advantage of the situation to get access to 5.3 billion mobile internet buyers" says Alla Goltsman.
The e-book "How Mobile Marketing Pushes Small Businesses to Prosperity' is available on Amazon, Barnes @ Noble and other book retail outlets worldwide.
The chapters presented in the e-book:
• About Mobile Devices – Very Briefly
• How Technological Apathy Kills Businesses
• What Is Mobile Marketing?
• The Main Points of Mobile Industry
• Why Consider Mobile Marketing
• Can You Measure Failure or Success in Mobile Advertising?
• Every Business Needs Access to 5.3 billion Mobile Web Surfers
• Why Small Business Owners Need a Mobile Friendly Website
• Mobile Marketing Tools
• Search Engine Optimization Is Almost Dead on Mobile Internet (temporarily)
• Are YOU Ready for the Mobile Revolution?
"I see a big ongoing problem in pay-per-click advertising:
More information about mobile websites can be found at http://MobileDeviceClients.mobi
"7 Deadly Search Engine Optimization Mistakes To Avoid" is another e-book written by Alla Goltsman. It is available everywhere in the world where e-books are sold: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, etc. Her Small Business search engine optimizations blog is http://SmallBusinessClicks.biz
# # #
Alla Goltsman is a web developer, small business internet marketer and a writer. She specializes in developing search engines optimized mobile websites. Alla helps Small Business owners to achieve maximum websites ROI by developing mobile websites and conducting unique straight to the point mobile and offline marketing campaigns.
She holds Master of Arts Degree in Linguistics from Kharkov University and has been trained as a Computer Programmer at New York University.