PRLog - April 18, 2012 - NEEDHAM, Mass. -- NEEDHAM, MASS. – Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Insight Pharma Affiliated Reports Collection announces the Co-promotion and Co-marketing Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics Report, published by Current Partnering.
This report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the co-promotion and co-marketing partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report includes:
• Trends in co-promotion and co-marketing deals
• Co-promotion and co-marketing agreement structure
• Co-promotion and co-marketing contract documents
• Top co-promotion deals by value
• Top co-marketing deals by value
• Most active co-promotion dealmakers
• Most active co-marketing dealmakers
• In-depth understanding of co-promotion and co-marketing deal trends since 2000
• Analysis of the structure of co-promotion and co-marketing agreements with numerous real life case studies
• Comprehensive access to over 700 actual co-promotion and co-marketing contracts entered into by the world's biopharma companies
• Detailed access to actual co-promotion and co-marketing contracts enter into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
• Insight into the terms included in a co-promotion and co-marketing agreement, together with real world clause examples
• Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
• Undertake due diligence to assess suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
For more information and to purchase this Insight Pharma Report, visit: http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
About Insight Pharma Reports
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets. Insight Pharma Reports are used by leading pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic, consulting, and financial companies to keep abreast of the latest advances in pharmaceutical R&D, their potential applications and business impacts, and their current and future position in the marketplace. Insight Pharma Reports is a division within Cambridge Healthtech Institute. http://www.InsightPharmaReports.com
Insight Pharma Reports offers our Affiliated Reports Collection which provides a repository of additional scientific and business resources. For more information, visit http://www.insightpharmareports.com/
# # #
Insight Pharma Reports are written by experts in consulting and industry who collaborate with us to provide a series of reports that evaluate the salient issues in pharmaceutical technology, business, and therapy markets.