PRLog - April 13, 2012 - With only a month to go, SMi is pleased to invite you to attend its Generics, Supergenerics and Patent Strategies conference that will provide you with an excellent overview of the industry and where it stands today along with case studies from the big players in the market.
The will showcase how they have handled issues and how they see the industry moving forward. They will also cover some of the current regulatory issues and evaluating big Pharma perspective of their movements in the generic field.
The pharmaceutical generics industry is a fast moving and is a consistently expanding one. With the much referenced patent cliff rapidly approaching, all businesses are looking to generics for a source of additional revenue.
Our Key speakers include:
• Rex Clements, Country Head, Sandoz UK
• Ewan Livesey, Senior Vice President Corporate Development:
• Richard Dicicco, Chairman, Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
• Alan Sheppard, Global Head Generics, Though Leadership, IMS Health
• Deepak Murpani, Vice President Product Development, Genepharm
• Douglas Andrews, CEO, Stravencon
• Paul Csiszár, Director, European Commission
• Julie Barrett-Major, Director of Intellectual Property, Norgine.
For further information visit http://www.smi-
or alternatively contact Lola Ameh on tel 44 0207 827 6722 or email on email@example.com