We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Email for .NET 1.4.0. This release includes support for Providing EML files validation abilities. It also provide drag drop feature for WPF and Visual Studio 2010 and MapiMessage with digital certificate support. Moreover now users can Set HELO/EHLO string for Smtp easily and added enhance Printing functionality to include From, To, CC and Subject fields. The main new and enhanced features added in this release are listed below
• Add "All day event" flag in Appointment class
• Setting HELO/EHLO string for Smtp
• MapiMessage class implements IDisposable
• Enhance Printing functionality to include From, To, CC and Subject feilds
• Provide EML files validation abilities
• Drag drop feature for WPF and Visual Studio 2010
• Full Path within a PST File
• MapiMessage with digital certificate support
• Date parsing problem is resolved.
• Conversion from EML to MHT: Result has "From" field at left top corner
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Accessing Gmail on SSL: http://docs.aspose.com/
- Set Default Text Encoding in Email Message: http://docs.aspose.com/
Overview: Aspose.Email for .NET
Aspose.Email for .NET is a set of components allowing developers to easily implement email functionality within their ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It Supports Outlook PST, EML, MSG & MHT formats. It allows developers to work with SMTP, POP3, FTP & MS Exchange servers. It supports mail merge, iCalendar, customized header & body, header information, embedded files, Twitter & many more. It makes it easy to work with HTML or plain text emails & their attachments.
More about Aspose.Email for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Download Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Demos of Aspose.Email for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
# # #
I am part of Aspose.com "The .NET and Java component publisher!". It is my pleasure to be part of this beautiful world. If I could bring any positive change to this community will be a great honour fo rme.
Thanks to you all.