While there are more than 500 different cloud players, companies such as Amazon, Google, IBM and Microsoft are generating the most attention and doing a lot of arm-wrestling with one another to capture this market. Microsoft and Google have been leading the charge and offering cloud services to companies of all sizes for the last 10 years and IBM has been quietly selling and installing large government and enterprise deals in the background without making too much noise; although recently that have become more vocal with enhancements to their offer.
· Datacenter service providers
· Infrastructure providers
· SaaS, PaaS, and LaaS providers
· Application developers
· Network operators
Table of Contents :
1. The Cloud: What is it? Who is using it and why?
2. The Cloud Reality
3. The Cloud Landscape
4. Cloud Computing Equals
5. Why the Interest in the Cloud?
6. Cloud Computing for Telecommunications Operators
7. Cloud Computing for the Channel
7.1. Be careful what you ask for .....
7.2. What does this mean for the Channel?
8. Cloud Considerations
8.2. Pricing Strategy
8.3. New Business Models
8.4. The Power Nontraditional Approaches
9. Small and Medium Businesses Seeking Cloud Services
10. Top Ten Urban Legends about the Cloud
10.1. #1: A Cloud Strategy is Unnecessary
For more information please visit link:
# # #
Rushikesh Director of company Aarkstore Enterprise -Market Reseach Reports
We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports.