The accolade is awarded to the building services consultancy that demonstrates best overall performance in designing and delivering inspirational and sustainable buildings. The winning consultancy will demonstrate their engagement in the design of projects where aesthetics, comfort, sustainability and commitment to client satisfaction are combined to produce buildings that please and satisfy users throughout the life of the building.
Judges will be looking for evidence of ‘best practice’ as well as commitment to achieving ever-improving building performance and reducing low carbon impacts:
• Investment in the recruitment, training and development of staff;
• Processes to ensure the acquisition, development and transfer of knowledge and experience within the consultancy;
• Use of new technology and applications;
• Environmental specification/
• Low carbon and building performance accreditations;
• Encouraging clients to commit to exceed minimum standards for their projects;
• Evidence of client and occupant satisfaction with completed projects;
• Examples of applying the advice provided to clients within own business.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony which will take place on Wednesday 8 February at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane.
Hurleypalmerflatt recently opened new offices in Bangalore and Glasgow as it continues to deliver the mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy and associated services that ensure buildings deliver value today and in the future.
Learn more about hurleypalmerflatt at http://www.hurleypalmerflatt.com/
For 40 years hurleypalmerflatt has successfully delivered mechanical and electrical engineering consultancy and associated services that bring buildings to life.
The company's vision is to deliver world class sustainable solutions for the built environment. In doing this, LEED assessors hurleypalmerflatt aim to become the clear leader in the mission critical engineering market for global corporate organisations, a thought leader in energy management and sustainability and the provider of the highest standards in engineering design. For more information on hurleypalmerflatt and its low carbon building services, visit http://www.hurleypalmerflatt.com/