The insurance policy will be held by Move with Us and the firm will handle any claims or repairs needed during the life of the insurance without an impact on the developers’ policies or premiums. Any developers wishing to qualify for the insurance will need Move with Us to arrange either a heating system health check conducted by a qualified engineer or a drain down and drain up package.
For further information, please contact:
Sarah Evans Toyne / Melanie Bradley / Lianne Robinson, Broadgate Mainland: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. 020 7726 6111
Madeleine Childs, Move with Us:
About Move with Us:
• We are one of the UK’s leading residential property experts, providing a broad range of simple and effective services to help consumers buy, sell and value their homes. Our aim is to do property, properly.
• We provide free, impartial advice and tools to home buyers and sellers in the UK through our website and consumer helpline.
• Founded in 1997, we have become one of the largest estate agency networks, with more than 1,100 estate agents in the UK, ensuring that we have access to the best local knowledge.
• We work with the best independent, accredited estate agents across the country, providing property instructions and a host of moving services to help provide our customers with a smooth and efficient move.
• Through our partner network, we manage more than 5,000 moves a year.
• Based in Cambridgeshire, we have approximately 300 staff.
• Our business growth has been recognised with a number of awards, including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 award in 2005, 2006 and The Sunday Times Profit Track 100 award in 2008 and 2009.
• For further information, please visit: http://www.movewithus.co.uk
# # #
Founded in 1994, Broadgate Mainland is an award-winning company that specialises in financial services public relations.