As with Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc.'s (ASDQMS) other products, NO SOFTWARE WEDGE or configuration is required for our patent pending SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output! The simple plug and play set up allows you to enter data into any Windows application (Microsoft Excel, Word, Internet Explorer or any web application)
ASDQMS’s patent pending SmartCable USB with Keyboard Output adds functionality to virtually any existing gage by allowing data collection in either static mode (instantaneous reading) or dynamic mode (MIN/MAX/TIR)
- Low cost - great for entry level and advanced applications that collect and enter data into MS Excel or Web page applications
- Easy to use and configure
- Collect data faster, more accurately and save operator time on SPC checks
- Compact case with data send switch that fits in the palm of your hand
- USB 2.0 Compatible
- USB Keyboard requires NO SOFTWARE WEDGE programs
- Configure using internal rotary switches or commands stored in memory
- Access built-in setup menus using any terminal program such as HyperTerminal (we also include our ASDQMS Terminal program)
- Built in status LED so the operator will know when the data is sent and if the power is on from the USB port
- Configure baud rate, parity, stop bits, data delimiter, select field in string, and request command for device
- USB and RS-232 gage scanning rates up to 38700 Kbps
- Low power consumption – ASDQMS is going green!
- Supports any and all brands of gages or RS232 devices: MITUTOYO, STARRETT, MAHR FEDERAL, B&S, FOWLER, ONO-SOKKI, SYLVAC, PANAMETRICS, SARTORIUS, HEIDENHAIN, MICRO-VU, AMETEK, AIR GAGE, COMTORGAGE, EDMUNDS, MARPOSS, SONY, A&D, METRONICS, MECMESIN, OGP, TONICHI, TRIMOS, WACO, INSIZE, SPI, DYER, CDI, TESA, METRONICS, OHAUS, TOLEDO-METTLER, CHATILLON, and more
- CE Rated
- Prices starting at $169
We are the only interface company that has invested in new PATENT PENDING product development in the past few years based on our customers’ requests. Our customers’ feedback is important to us, and our patent pending product development shows this!
# # #
ASDQMS (Advanced Systems & Designs, Inc.) and its 25 years experience in data-collection application and integration can help you eliminate the high cost of inconsistent quality by controlling your shop floor with SPC Software, Gage interfaces, Genesis Roving Data Collectors, Wireless Data Transfer and Gage Cables. Contact one of our consulting engineers, right now, to find out how ASDQMS can help your company. Contact the corporate offices at 248-370-9919.
You may visit ASDQMS on the Web at http://www.spcanywhere.com, and visit ASDQMS’s TV Network at http://www.youtube.com/