The original version of the dashboard, developed in 2009 by HubShout co-founders Adam Stetzer and Chad Hill, provided SEO resellers with an efficient, automated reporting tool that proved results to their clients. HubShout resellers that previously outsourced SEO to other firms report that their prospective clients are now more easily sold on SEO services due to the transparency and accountability provided by the HubShout dashboard.
The upgrades to the new dashboard include clearer labels and tabs, animated graphs and more detailed data. Clients can click on regions of the dashboard to see more detail on trends for traffic and rankings. HubShout’s SEO reseller dashboard displays real-time progress of SEO campaigns and clients are able to connect their SEO rankings to revenue growth. The ability of HubShout’s dashboard to demonstrate that connection draws hundreds of new resellers to HubShout’s SEO reseller program each month.
HubShout holds twice-monthly webinars to educate their clients on SEO outsourcing tactics. Resellers learn how to use the dashboard to prove to prospective clients that all of the work that will be done for their campaign will be 100% transparent and accountable. While many SEO service providers are purposely vague about what they do and how they do it, HubShout has nothing to hide and removes all mystery from the SEO process. HubShout’s dashboard is used by resellers to demonstrate SEO in terms that are easy for clients to understand. In addition to the webinars, HubShout’s monthly e-newsletter keeps resellers up-to-date on search engine marketing trends and offers tips on selling services.
The appearance of the dashboard has changed dramatically, with eye-catching graphics and a more contemporary font and style. The slick and clean design is more engaging, easier to navigate and designed to make a high impact impression on prospective clients.
HubShout’s reseller dashboard has always been integrated with Google Analytics. Data is automatically collected and reported on the dashboard and is available 24/7 to direct clients and resellers’ clients. On the new dashboard, the SEO module contains six sub-modules with detailed information on SEO campaign progress:
1. Analytics screen: Shows number of branded organic visits, non-branded organic visits, total organic visits and backlinks (both Yahoo and Linkscape) by month. The graph is interactive and data can be filtered by clicking on the labels for each activity. This screen also shows target keyword rankings and trends, top traffic keywords and trends, MozRank and domain authority.
2. Content screen: Shows total number of articles, blogs and blurbs that have been written for each targeted keyword. This screen also includes a “content library” -- clients can click on the article title and the content of the article appears in a pop-up window.
3. Keyword screen: Lists keywords, monthly searches, 30 day traffic, rank start, current rank, and trends. Data can be filtered by targeted keywords, keywords of interest and competitor’s keywords. The dashboard analyzes the campaign and offers suggested keywords that may be added if appropriate – these are viewed by selecting the “suggested keywords” filter.
4. Submissions screen: Graphs shows the number of articles submitted per day. Graphs are interactive and clients can zoom in to look at activity in specific time periods. Most importantly, clients can see the list of links to sites where content for their campaigns have been placed; they can click on the links and verify that the articles have been submitted.
5. Traffic screen: Shows visits from specific keywords; clients can zoom in on the graph for more detail.
6. Workflow screen: Displays a chronological list of tasks that have been performed or are scheduled to be performed for a campaign. Clients can see that methodical steps are being taken to improve SEO rankings.
The new dashboard continues HubShout’s commitment to privacy and confidentiality for SEO outsourcing. Resellers are provided with a white label SEO dashboard that they can customize to match the branding on their website and marketing materials. A wider range of color choices, a more neutral color palette and a larger space for the reseller’s logo are just a few of the upgraded features on the new dashboard.
For more information on HubShout's white label SEO program, please contact HubShout directly.
# # #
HubShout, LLC, is a search engine marketing firm with white label SEO and PPC capabilities that provides comprehensive, transparent and accountable SEO and PPC reporting. Technology based software and services are the core of HubShout’s success. Dr. Adam Stetzer, president, and Chad Hill, CEO, co-founded HubShout in 2008.