Everguide helps cut through the noise to quickly find what’s on in your city. We’re your mobile social manager, giving you the information you want, when and where you need it, along with the opportunity to share it with your social network. And it’s not only limited to music. Whatever you’re into, whether it’s comedy, craft markets, community theatre or Motely Crue, Everguide has it covered.
With Everguide, you can:
- Search over 9,000 current and future event listings in music, entertainment, and arts & culture
- Get breaking tour and event news, photo galleries and reviews of recent events
- Personalise your experience by selecting the artists and types of events you want to see
- Keep a calendar of events you’re attending and share it with friends via Facebook & Twitter
- Follow Everguide on foursquare to get tips on the coolest spots in your city
An elegant interface, quality editorial content, map integration, and an ability to deliver a personalised experience tailored to your interests and location all set Everguide apart from the events crowd.
A selection of feedback on Everguide so far:
- “Been missing an app like this while on the go! Used it over the weekend and love the interface. Too easy!” – iTunes reviewer
- “We've found everything from farmers markets to pillow fights to obscure underground gigs. It's like a bag of mixed party lollies.” – Georgia Frances King, reviewer for Frankie magazine
- “So handy when you’re out and don’t know what’s on. Love that you can personalise it to your tastes, too.” – iTunes reviewer
- “It kills. There’s no reason to use any other.” – iTunes reviewer
The Everguide iPhone app is free and can be downloaded from the iTunes store at: http://itunes.apple.com/
# # #
Everguide is the ever growing, never sleeping digital guide to entertainment, music, the arts and culture that lives online and in your pocket. Everguide is a free service available as an iPhone app, comprehensive editorialised website and mobile site.