PRLog - June 2, 2011 - NEW YORK -- Trevor Neil, the most respected experienced trainer to institutional traders, portfolio managers and analysts, will present the practical application of technical analysis at Golden Networking’s Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 (http://www.AdvancedMarketTiming.com)
Trevor Neil has been a trader for over 30 years starting at the age of 18 as a coffee floor trader for Merrill Lynch. He moved into other ‘softs’ and then became a broker, when he became interested in technical analysis. At the time, the ‘70’s, technical analysis was changing. He became very involved in the early stages of the development of computerized technical analysis. When LIFFE opened, he moved into financial futures, then Forex and later equities. He worked as a broker, fund manager, analyst but always in the area of technical analysis. He served for many years on the board of The Society of Technical Analysts which awarded him MSTA
Trevor has written many articles and is a popular speaker all over the world. In 1999 he became head of Technical Analysis at Bloomberg which he did for four years overseeing the development of charting on that platform. He left to form a successful hedge fund based in South Africa. He is now a director of BETA Group and works with traders at a large UK hedge fund offering a timing overlay. As such, he remains an active trader in the equities, Forex and derivatives markets. In 2010 he started a new £15 million hedge fund to trade a diversified portfolio, 100% technically driven.
Advanced Market Timing Experts Workshop 2011 is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2011 DVD Video Package, "How Speed Traders Leverage Cutting-Edge Strategies in the Post-Flash Crash World", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization"
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections"
# # #
GoldenNetworking.net is the premier networking community for businessmen, entrepreneurs, professionals and diplomats, to experience what’s hot, new and next