PRLog - May 11, 2011 - WINTER PARK, Fla. -- Ron Jones, Founder of TheLeanBerets.com, recently joined a select group of the world’s leading health and fitness entrepreneurs to co-write the forthcoming book titled, The Fit Formula. Nick Nanton, Esq. along with business partner, JW Dicks, Esq., recently signed a publishing deal with each of these authors to contribute their expertise to the book, which will be released under their CelebrityPress™
Ron Jones is president of Ron Jones LLC in Valencia, CA and founder of TheLeanBerets.com. He and his associates provide wellness, injury prevention, and health promotion services for corporations, organizations, and community groups. Ron is a Corporate Wellcoach and has served as an endurance cycling consultant/race official nationally and internationally and presented at state and national conventions on corporate wellness and bicycle/pedestrian safety.
The forthcoming book, The Fit Formula, will feature top advice from health, fitness and wellness experts from across the globe on the subjects of total body health, fitness and nutrition. The book will be divided into three specific areas: Mindset, Nutrition and Physical fitness. The Fit Formula will offer proven strategies to help people achieve the level of fitness they have always desired.
To learn more about Ron Jones, please visit http://www.RonJones.org and http://www.TheLeanBerets.com
To learn more about CelebrityPress™
About Ron Jones:
• MS, Kinesiology/
• BA, English Literature
• BA, Physical Education
• Secondary Clear Teaching Credential (English, PE, Health Science)
• Corporate Wellcoach (Wellcoaches Corporation)
• Health Fitness Specialist (American College of Sports Medicine)
• RKC Instructor (Russian Kettlebell Challenge)
• Movement Coach (Z-Health Performance Solutions)
• Corporate Wellcoach Consultant
• K-12, Collegiate Education/Sport Coaching
• Radio Talk Show Host/Health & Fitness
• Collegiate Football Conditioning/
• Race Across America-Team Champions (1995 & 1996)
• Race Across America-Team World Record (1996)
• Biathlon All-American Team (1992-1993)
• Furnace Creek 508 Ultracycling Hall of Fame
• United States Cycling Federation-Category II Road
About Celebrity Press™:
Celebrity Press™, founded by JW Dicks, Esq. and Nick Nanton, Esq., is a business book publisher that publishes books from thought leaders around the world. Celebrity Press™ specializes in helping it’s authors grow their businesses through book publishing. Celebrity Press™ has published books alongside Brian Tracy, Ron Legrand, Mari Smith, Kelly O’Neil, Alexis Martin Neely and many more of the biggest experts across diverse fields.
If you’d like to learn more about Celebrity Press™ or to see if we’re a good fit for your book project, please visit http://www.celebritypresspublishing.com/
# # #
The Dicks and Nanton Branding Agency helps businesses brand themselves online by elevating their expert status through the use of television, radio and feature publications.