PRLog - April 24, 2011 - An Easter message in music...
The international radio broadcast of the album "Country Goes Global," by CMA Artist H-II: Stephen Michael Apatow, "shares a message of hope and inspiration to a world in need," through Arts Integration into Interfaith Education.
The full length broadcast tracks, continual play, are accessible on AirPlay Direct: Url: http://airplaydirect.com/
The program begins with the soundtrack "The American Way."
Every family across America has been impacted by the collapse of the housing market, the loss of life savings and retirement accounts as we continue to watch an unemployment, underemployment crisis spiral out of control in our communities. Though many go along acting like everything's fine, the real deal is what is what we learn when we sit down with families, and grasp what's going on in their lives. 
With the help of the interfaith community,  arts and entertainment industry,  we hope to reach every home, in every community, in every state, in every country.
Songs of Faith include:
1. Special Forces Prayer - Written by 7th SFG (ABN) Chaplain John Stevey.
2. 911 Song - Bushido Code - Art of War to Defend the Weak.
3. If You Loved Me - The needy around us & how God views the picture.
4. Day by Day - Hymn by Carolina Sandell Bergh (1832-1903).
5. Seize The Moment - Bushido: Proverbs 3:5-6 Divinity in the Pursuit of Excellence.
6. By Your Side - Exegetical studies of Pistis - Charis - Dunamis = Faith - Grace - Power .
1. Apatow: We Desperately Need to Restore the Values of Honesty, Integrity, Truth and The American Way: Humanitarian Resource Institute, 21 April 2011. Url: www.prlog.org/
2. The Ultimate Objective: Humanitarian Resource Institute. Url: www.humanitarian.net/
3. United Nations Arts Initiative: Humanitarian Resource Institute. Url: www.unarts.org
# # #
Humanitarian Resource Institute United Nations Arts Initiative: Promoting the arts as a vehicle for solution oriented strategic planning and development across the globe.