The article was authored by Paul Cochrane, the founder of Cochrane & Associates, LLC and the IAQ Video Network. Contributing authors included:
• Ed Chambers – EC2, Inc. http://www.4ec2inc.com
• Jody Thomason – EMSL Analytical, Inc. http://www.EMSL.com
• Justin Mastykarz – EnvironmentalReports, Inc. http://www.EnvironmentalReports.com
• David M. Governo – Governo Law Firm, LLC http://www.governo.com
• Hila Wright & Zahid Iqbal – Clark Seif Clark (CSC) http://www.csceng.com
“One of the most important aspects for an IAQ professional is what makes laboratory data legally defensible,”
The full article can be read at http://www.ieconnections.com/
Indoor air quality professionals can learn more about marketing their IAQ and environmental businesses by visiting http://www.cochraneassoc.com & http://www.IAQTV.com, calling (602) 510-3179 or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About Cochrane & Associates, LLC
Cochrane & Associates is a business development, public relations and marketing consulting firm that specializes in the environmental, mold and indoor air quality industries. The company has worked with many of the industries’ leading institutions and companies. They are also the innovators behind the IAQ Video Network.