Date / Time: Wednesday - March 30, 2011 - 7:00 pm Pacific
Participants are welcome nationwide and will learn from search engine optimization and marketing experts how to get in front of customers and convert prospective consumers into satisfied buyers.
In just 90 minutes, you will learn how to:
• Attract new customers online through Google, Yahoo, and Bing
• Achieve online visibility and become recognized as a viable competitor in your industry
• Build an online presence that will work for you on autopilot while you're asleep
• Discover how many people are looking for the products and services you offer
• Leverage other websites for the boost your business needs
• Learn how to encourage customers to write positive reviews for your business
All participants will walk away with access to a completely free, state-of-the-
In addition, participants may take advantage of 90 days free web banner advertising placement http://www.sacramentoinsights.com/
One testimonial from a business owner who attended a recent Webinar reads:
“The seminar was very simple to understand. I now better understand the importance of using key words in marketing my business online... also creating online coupons and linking my web page to other sites with higher page ranking.”
- Jason, Owner (JG Electric)
Brian Jacks, Managing Director for Sacramento Insights, puts it this way... "It's kind of like fishing. The more hooks you have in the pond, the more opportunities for a prospective customer to bite. It's critical to not only position yourself directly in front of future customers, but to also have the right bait to reel them in."
Don't hesitate. Join the discussion and find out how much lost business you've been leaving on the table.
General Admission - $60
VIP Admission - $30
Free - with invitation of 3 guests
Register here: http://www.sacramentoinsights.com/
Call (916) 546-3940 or e-mail email@example.com
# # #
Sacramento Insights is a local online resource that serves to connect consumers with Sacramento businesses through free directory listings, customer reviews, coupons, articles of interest and paid Web banner advertising.