Mr. Himadri Sen is a veteran with more than 35 years experience in centrifugal pump on both process and mechanical side. He started his career with Mather & Platt Pumps Ltd, one of the pioneers and largest organization in the design & manufacture of centrifugal pumps & pumping systems in various department including sales, product development and strategic planning. Then, he left Mather & Platt Pumps as a Senior GM in Pump Division to join Best & Crompton Limited which was founded in year 1879 as Vice President of Weir, Ochsner and Worthington product ranges.
In 2009, he set up Pumpsense Fluid Engineering to provide training and consulting services to the users and manufacturers of centrifugal pumps from all over the world. His
clients are including Fortune 500 companies from water plant, hydrocarbon fuel terminal and petrochemical industry.
You will be able to master the best practices of pump techniques and solve your pump dilemma today by attending these 2 workshops!
Learn the following key topics in workshop 1:
• In depth understanding of the working principles of centrifugal pumps
• Exploring critical pump parameters one needs to review, when evaluating the offers received from pump makers
• Better estimation of the size of pump, efficiency, NPSHr, motor kw rating
• Making the best decision on pump specification and minimum QA and inspection requirements
• Understanding and quantifying cost and delivery implications of the chosen specification
• Optimizing pump to system performance
• Improving the process of pump design and selection with advanced computer software
Next, master the following key topics in workshop 2:
• Understanding the failure modes - power, temperature, corrosion, leakage, pressure, vibration, etc.
• Ensuring the reliability and operability of mechanical seals
• Evaluating hydraulic performance of their existing centrifugal pumps to determine whether the pumps are performing optimally
• Deciding on monitoring frequency and control limits
• Exploring the best practices of installation and commissioning
• Deciding how to operate the pump within the intended service condition envelop.
• Exploring on the new pump technology
You can check the brochure online (www.toplink-
Contact Person: Michelle Lee
Telephone: +607 – 2211 722
Website: http:// www.toplink-
# # #
Top Link Conference & Event Management was set-up in Malaysia in 2006 as a world-class business intelligence provider in the Asia Pacific region focusing in Malaysia and China to understand clients’ needs and latest market trends.