- Snagging your headset on something and having the ear buds ripped from your ears
- Having to untangle your headset to use it
- Having to always wind it up after using it
- Misplacing your headset and having to search for it when you need it
- The irritation of the headset wire being in your way when exercising, biking or running
- Needing up to three different headsets for your cell phone, laptop and iPod (mp3 player)
- The discomfort of wearing it all day
- The limitation of only being in one ear so you can't use it for listening to music in stereo
- Having to end your phone call because the Bluetooth battery was getting low
- Potential harmful radiation near your brain
SimulTALK has created one headset that solves all of these problems. The Dangle headset is worn around your neck, like a necklace, and is always available when needed without being in the way. It's anti-snag design protects your ears from any tugging should the wire get snagged on something. The convenient retractable wire solves the problems of winding and untangling your headset. The Dangle headset works with all your devices so there is no need to own multiple headsets.
- has a microphone to work with your cell phone
- has great stereo sound to work with your iPod or music player
- plugs into your laptop for listening on your computer. (add their Laptop Adapter and you can convert The Dangle Headset into a laptop headset for Skype or internet phone calls.
As a Bluetooth headset, you simply snap the Bluetooth unit onto the necklace headset and you now have stereo Bluetooth. You can connect by Bluetooth to your cell phone, laptop or iPod without any harmful radiation near your brain. When you add the Bluetooth unit, you now have a "Hybrid Headset". This means if your Bluetooth battery gets low, you can instantly switch to wired power without ending your call.
If you exercise, you can use The Dangle headset to listen to music without any wires getting in the way. Simply plug your shuffle or nano into the headset, as a pendant, and it will be out of the way while you run, bike, walk, or exercise at the gym. If you use larger devices for music, simply use our retractable wire and store the device where you normally do. You will benefit from the anti-snag design which will protect your ears in case of a snag.
SimulTALK offers some add-on devices that compliment The Dangle Headset. One of them is a recording cable that allows you to record both sides of a cell phone call and it will let you download important voicemail messages from your cell phone to your computer to save them forever. This is very convenient as you won't have to continually re-save them on your cell phone.
There is also a headset splitter that allows you to plug two headsets into one device. This is very handy for situations such as:
- Plugging two headsets into one cell phone for a conference call in the field
- Plugging two headsets into an iPod so two can listen in stereo without sharing a headset
- Plugging two headsets into a laptop so children can watch a movie together
- Parents in the car can connect their headsets to one cell phone, without having to use the speaker function, so that children in the back aren't hearing the full conversation
You can view all the unique products at: www.SimulTALK.com
# # #
SimulTALK offers unique solutions to everyday problems. We solve the typical headset problems of snagging, tangling and winding with our Dangle Headset. We also enable you to record both sides of a cell phone call or connect two headsets to one device.