EMF (electromagnetic waves) are everywhere, in your home, office, car ... all electronic equipment radiate them. In addition, radio stations, cell phones, satellite communications also operate via EMF waves. Some products that generate EMF are computers, printers, PDAs, TVs, hair dryers, heating pads, microwave ovens, and cell phones, and many more.
There are no products that will eliminate these waves from your home. The option is choosing products that can neutralize or reduce EMFs easily.
The Office of Technology Assessment of the Congress of the United States recommends a policy of “prudent avoidance” with respect to EMF. "Prudent avoidance" means to measure fields, determine the sources, and act to reduce exposure.
We offer 4 EMF Neutralizing products to help reduce the effects of EMF in your home. They are easy to install and use.
* EMF Meter - to take EMF readings,
* Xguard - an EMF Neutralizer for electrical circuits,
* EMF Neutralizer for individual electrical devices around your home, such as cell phones, TVs, computers, laptops, printers, PDAs, kitchen appliances, clock radios, and other electronic equipment around the house.
* Xbulb - Low EMF, mercury free, energy saver light bulb
How To Reduce EMFs in your home.
2. Install Xguard, the EMF Circuit Neutralizer. After taking a reading with the EMF meter, to find the electrical circuits with high EMF, plug in the Xguard EMF Neutralizer. Take another reading of the receptacle with the Xguard installed. The EMF Meter reading should be substantially lower.
3. EMF Device Neutralizer - Easy paste on tabs that neutralizes EMFs from cell phones, TVs, computers, laptops, printers, PDAs, kitchen appliances, clock radios, and other electronic equipment around the house.
4. Replace compact fluorescent light bulbs with the new Xbulb, the low EMF light bulb. CFLs are notorious for high EMF radiation. The Xbulb is an energy saver. A 60 Watt Xbulb uses only 11 watts and will last up to 10,000 hours. Eco friendly because it is a mercury free light bulb.
To purchase, or have an interest in becoming a distributor or for more information on these new products that reduce EMFs in your home, visit their website; http://www.anoreb.com