The industry analysis specialist, has released a new report, “Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2016”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global COPD market, a key segment within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. This pharma report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global COPD market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the companies expected to significantly alter the market landscape. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global COPD sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global COPD market revenues data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for seven years to 2016.
- Geographies covered in this report are the US (United States), the UK (United Kingdom), Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across phases by mechanism of action, and the emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include phosphodiesterase IV (PDE4) inhibitors, long-acting beta2 agonists (LABA), long-acting muscarinic antagonists (LAMA), long-acting beta2 agonist, inhaled corticosteroid combinations and LABA and LAMA combinations.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global COPD market. The key market players covered are GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, AstraZeneca, Forest Laboratories, Merck & Co, Boehringer Ingelheim and Sepracor Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- The key topics covered include a strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for the future COPD market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of the pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global COPD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global COPD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What’s the next big thing in the global COPD market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To know more about this report & to buy a copy please visit :
# # #
We expertise in providing comprehensive collection of online market research reports, events, seminars bookings, country reports, company profiles, latest books and magazines, customized research services offering informative solutions worldwide.