· St. Paul’s Academy’s licensed, Master’s level counselors will work in the evening hours at the dormitories.
· This will help to provide more structure and supervision in the evenings at the dorms.
· Instead of providing counseling services during the structured school day, this will place counselors and their services where it is needed the most.
· This will eliminate the need to pull students out of class for individual counseling sessions.
· We will provide mandatory, counseling group seminars every evening in the dorms. This will help provide more structure during what was traditionally free time.
· We will offer 12-step meetings every evening. Students will be required to attend at least 4 times per week.
· St. Paul’s counselors will continue the weekly contact with their families and educational consultants.
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, please call us at 602-956-9090 or visit our Scottsdale preparatory academy online at http://www.stpaulsacademy.com - your Scottsdale Private School