The Euro Debt Crisis and Impact to Chinese Economy at World's Most Influential China Conference
Building off of the momentum of past conferences, Golden Networking brings back China Leaders Forum 2012, "Will the Chinese Tiger Come Roaring Back After the Crisis?", New York, October 2nd
Aug. 15, 2012 - PRLog -- (August 16, 2012, New York) The European debt crisis has had all-encompassing consequences that extend beyond their borders to the world as a whole. It has wreaked havoc on international trade flows and currency markets, and it is evident that China will not be immune from the crisis that initiated in Greece and has spread across much of Europe.
• What is the current situation of the European debt crisis and the global markets?
• What is the Euro debt-crisis’
• How far will China’s willingness go to aid debt-ridden European countries?
• Is China’s lagging growth attributable to the Euro-debt crisis?
• What are the long-term effects to China’s financial industry?
China Leaders Forum 2012, "Will the Chinese Tiger Come Roaring Back After the Crisis?"(http://
China Leaders Forum 2012 is produced by Golden Networking , the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs and investors. Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back To Index | PR Log at - PRLog.org/11950739
Page Updated Last on: Aug 15, 2012