Press Release must announce something new about the organization you are authorized to represent, like -
- new product, new service, new award, new merger, new paper/report, new financial results, new company news, etc.
Non-PR content will not be promoted, such as -
articles, advertisements, classifieds, reviews, complaints, how-to's, SEO-contests, old news,
non company news, news about other companies, affilate links, non-english, duplicate etc!
Following content or promotion thereof is not acceptable
- Adult or mature content, links to or promotion of such content, including -
a) Pornographic or nudity.
b) Erotica, sexual fantasy, etc.
c) Sexual products, toys, etc.
d) Sexual services, social/sexual escorts, adult/sexual dating, adult/sexual parties, adult tours, etc.
d) Sexual health, diseases, cures, research, etc.
e) Sex tapes.
g) Services specifically for adult industry.
- Illegal or promotes illegal activity.
- Infringes on copyright, trademark or any other legal rights of others.
- Violent, libelous, defamatory, threats, profanity, expletives, inflammatory or hate promoting.
- Grievances, complaints, rip off reports, scam reports, victim reports, feuds, etc.
- Litigation or court cases without pre-approval. $500/hour lawyer review fees applies.
- Illicit drugs (including marijuana) and drug paraphernalia.
- Private and confidential personal information.
- Products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods.
- Distribution of coursework or student essays, or promotion of related websites.
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Betting, gambling or casino-related content.
- Tobacco, tobacco-related products, hookah or electronic cigarettes.
- Beer or hard alcohol. (New product launch by major manufacturer is ok)
- Prescription drugs, pharmaceutical products, HCG, HGH.
(New government approved product launch by manufacturer is ok)
- Racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation.
- Affiliate marketing, get rich quick schemes, MLM schemes, coupons for other companies.
- Spamming, hacking, cracking, malware, viruses, etc. For example - Youtube downloader
- Content containing links that install software without user's explicit permission or is harmful.
- Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords. Machine generated or content with too many spelling or grammatical errors.
- Programs that compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails.
- Black hat SEO, sale of fans or followers, deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's ranking.
- Financial services companies not registered with appropriate government agencies.
- Satirical, jokes, pranks, April Fools or containing other misleading or false content.
- Violates PRLog Terms of Service
PRLog has the right (though not the obligation) to, in PRLog's sole discretion, refuse or remove any content that,
in PRLog's reasonable opinion, violates any PRLog policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable to PRLog, their visitors or partners.
We may charge a $1 processing fee for refunds due to violation of above policies.
Additional Requirements for Premium Plus
- Content related to publicly traded companies is not accepted by our premium plus distribution partners.
- Lawsuit related content is not accepted.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the content.
PRLog.Org is not responsible for the accuracy of the statements made in the press release.
- You grant PRLog.Org a non-exclusive license to publish, copy and distribute your press release.
Press releases submitted to PRLog.Org may be distributed to 3rd parties for added exposure,
however PRLog.Org is not under any obligation to do so.
You also grant PRLog.Org right to do minor corrections, for example spelling mistakes, etc.
- PRLog.Org reserves the right to remove or not to publish your press release without assigning any reason.
- PRLog.Org and its partners reserve the right to reformat your press release to fit the distribution media.
- All content must be in english.
- Helpful reading - How to Write a Press Release
- For beginners, or even experts, it's useful to look at other press releases.
- You can submit multiple unique press releases subject to following conditions (to prevent abuse) -
- Maximum 2 free press releases per day.
- Maximum 5 free press releases per week.
If you are a large or a PR company and have been submitting quality press releases, you can contact us to relax this limit.
We reserve the right to change the above mentioned terms, conditions, rules, guidelines and policies at any time.
It's your responsibility to check this page every time before you submit content.