The game gives strategy fans the opportunity to build unbreakable bases protected by soldiers and turrets, while training their squad of heroes to annihilate enemy players. Users will take full tactical control of their squad while attacking enemy bases full of devious traps and ambushes, raiding containers of precious resources, destroying gun turrets and demolishing the enemy headquarters. Catch a glimpse in the trailer:
The trailer gives you a first look at planet Eden, where gamers will unleash deadly Snipers, Assault Troopers and savvy Engineers as they wage war upon each other.
In the words of the developers, “Tactical Heroes reflects the intention to move the needle on what gamers expect from a turn-based strategy game on their tablets”. The game offers:
· Free to Play
· Strategic combat against other players worldwide
· Level up your heroes as they earn experience in combat
· Build your base and design the perfect defence
· Fight against your Facebook and Game Center friends
· Battle M-Corp through a challenging single-player campaign
Tactical Heroes is live on the App Store in Spain, New Zealand, Indonesia and Australia on iPhones and iPads. After this initial release, eRepublik Labs plans to expand the scope to 28+ languages for a worldwide launch.
To find out more about Tactical Heroes and eRepublik Labs, please visit:
· Official Website:www.tacticalheroes.com
Contact person: Mariana Racasan, firstname.lastname@example.org