PRLog - Apr. 9, 2014 - 1ClickFactory has solved the problem most Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners face when trying to deliver a highly scalable, low cost Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution to fit their customers’ needs. With 1ClickFactory’
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Self-Provisioning Services on Windows Azure in the Cloud
Historically, Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners spent weeks or even months architecting and configuring an on-premise ERP solution for their customers. On-premise ERP solutions usually bind capital cost and have less security than can be provided by Windows Azure datacenters. This lower security on a standalone server can come at a high-cost and deliver headaches to customers as well as their Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner.
1ClickFactory unveiled this cloud-based ERP solution at the worldwide Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Conference in Atlanta, Georgia on March 3, 2014. Over 300 Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners and customers set up 1ClickFactory’
Long-time 1ClickFactory client, Peter Willemse of GAC Global Solutions, says it best: "We found the Self-Provisioning Services of 1ClickFactory are easy-to-use, very intuitive and fit our customers’ needs in a very precise way. Even as Self-Provisioning from 1ClickFactory is really the only option on the market today to ease NAV provisioning on Azure combined with Office 365, they compete against themselves to excel at a balance between outstanding service and reasonable pricing."
· 5-in-1 Solution. Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Windows Azure, SQL, Office 365, and of course upgrade services – all integrated into a single solution to deliver to your customers.
· Hassle-Free Setup. 1ClickFactory provisions on Windows Azure, freeing Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners to focus solely on their customers. The service is simple and can be used by non-technical people.
· Affordable ERP: Partners can move their sales discussions from capital investment to predictable low monthly OPEX cost.
· Reliable Performance and Security. 1ClickFactory delivers reliable performance of Windows Azure in the cloud. Redundancy and back up is built into the service to secure high data security.
· Endless Scalability. The solutions scales easily: a few clicks is all it takes to add more end users.
· Full-Partner Control. Partners remain the single point of contact for their customers.
· Support. 1ClickFactory provides support across ERP and Infrastructure and Microsoft Dynamics partners can buy an option for 1ClickFactory to be backup for their support outside of normal working hours.
· Geographical Reach: Microsoft Dynamics Partners can provision on datacenters in North America and Europe. Asia to be added during Q2 of 2014
“We have been eager to release 1ClickFactory’
1ClickFactory has worked with hundreds of Microsoft Dynamics partners to help them ‘change the game’ to increase the profitability and growth of their existing customer business. 1ClickFactory’
To learn more about 1ClickFactory’
+ 45 50609292
+ 45 50609292