Yusata is adding Crashboxx’s advanced vehicle crash and driver risk management solutions to their real time resource utilization platform. This partnership will enable both companies to meet and exceed fleet operators growing expectations for value added features in their major markets, including the USA, India, the Middle East and Africa. Yusata will provide the fleet management and scheduling of dispatches with real time movement details; Crashboxx will add the ability of engine performance and identifying risky drivers using objective measurements, and if an accident should occur, the incident get reported automatically, in real time, to the fleet operations and safety managers. Crashboxx will be providing:
· Vehicle mounted hardware, (telematics control units or TCUs), with crash detection, location and mobile connectivity. Devices incorporate multiple sensors including GPS, GSM, high G tri axial accelerometer, vehicle data bus access and Bluetooth.
· Crashboxx CA™, a robust and configurable crash algorithm for integration on TCU firmware (either OBD II mounted or hard wired modules)
· Crashboxx Score™, a scoring program that captures and scores drivers safety while driving.
· DENT, automates crash notification and reporting for customers. DENT Includes automated First Notice of Loss (FNOL), calculates the angle of collision impact (PDOF), vehicle crush, bill of materials and a preliminary cost to repair the vehicle.
· Bodily Injury and Trauma Expert (BITE) from Crashboxx is a predictive modeling tool which uses crash data acquired from DENT, and delivers estimates for bodily injury using the abbreviated injury scale (AIS) for major regions of the human body. BITE is used to fight exaggerated and fraudulent motor vehicle accident claims.
· DashREMOTE, captures serial data from the vehicle’s data bus (e.g. RPM, oil pressure etc.), ECU status and trouble codes (DTC), if any. Remote actuation of many vehicle relays are part of the DashREMOTE product.
"Crashboxx ‘s advanced risk control technologies fit well with our current fleet management and resource utilization platform and our business philosophy. We strive to provide sophisticated solutions that enhance fleet vehicle and driver safety, productivity, profitability with lower operating risk," said Sunil Karwasra, Technical Director, India for Yusata. “Crashboxx is an ideal business partner for us. Their smart driver scoring and crash automation products are highly effective and affordable – a perfect fit for our customer base which ranges from small-to- medium sized fleets, enterprises and government agencies.”
“By offering advanced driver scoring, crash reporting, accident analysis and vehicle data bus access and remote actuation products, we are helping our partners get their fleet management platforms to the next level of value added features so that they can build recurring revenue streams, meet fleet demands for advanced safety features, and address the growing market for insurance telematics" said Peter Byrne, president of Crashboxx Telematics. “We are delighted to enter into a business partnership with Yusata Infotech. Yusata’s software engineering and applications development capabilities combined with their proven ability to add continuous value and customer focus make them an ideal partner for us” added Byrne.
About Crashboxx Telematics
Crashboxx, based in Fort Collins Colorado, develops advanced safety solutions for the fleet and insurance telematics markets. Crashboxx enables customers to measure driving behavior in real time, calculate a daily safety score, detect and report crashes in real time. Crashboxx Safety System (CSS) enables timely vehicle crash notification, crash data recording, detects harsh acceleration, heavy braking, sudden lane changes and other undesirable vehicle operation. Fleet managers who measure aggressive vehicle handling and actual crash events in real time, can better manage the risk and cost of fleet operation. Crashboxx technology allows fleet operators to manage driver behavior with data which in turn lowers vehicle crash rates by more than 20% per year and improves fuel economy by around 10% per vehicle per year.
Yusata Infotech Private Limited, is an ISO 9001 -2008 certified and registered at Software Technology Park of India (STPI), dealing in global products and app development;
In over half decade journey, Yusata have created various software like YLogApp - Android and iOS based Fleet Management and Resource Utilization application. YLogApp benefits include:
· Real time resource (vehicle or manpower) location
· Enhanced Safety and Security measure - User, device & vehicle authorization
· Real time security alerts and exceptional notifications
· Dispatch management with Point of Interest
· Frequency based dispatches management
· Geo Fences mapping
· DOT Logs – Hours of Service monitoring
· IFTA logs (Inter-state traveling log)
· Historical date report generation
· Web portal access (24x7)
· Least capital investment
· Minimal set Up time - Do it Yourself
More details of the products and company can be sourced from www.yusata.com or www.ylogapp.com