Then, Mr. Myron Sta. Ana – the Philippines’
SPEAKING ENGLISH MADE SIMPLE
A One-day Seminar on Speaking Great English with a Neutral Accent
SEATS ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 50 PARTICIPANTS SO REGISTER NOW!
This seminar is a one-day learning session that targets and will best serve the following:
• Relatively new and even quite tenured call center agents who need to be more proficient in the English language;
• Fresh graduates who aspire to work as call center agents but feel and think they need to undergo training first in order to pass the usually stringent recruitment process;
• Experienced professionals from other industries who like to give working as a call center agent a try but believe they should work on their English communication skills first;
• Ill-fated individuals who always fall short of their call center applications due to language lapses
• Filipinos who plan to emigrate to English-speaking countries and are looking for some sort of a preparation in order to express themselves effectively with natives;
• Non-call center professionals who simply need to speak English better and more effectively for use at work and everyday conversations with English-speaking friends and colleagues.
The English language is popularly considered as the world’s dominant language and the preferred, if not the required, international language in almost all domains and aspects of life especially in the business world. Being proficient in the language typifies being educated, competent, competitive, and respectable. Therefore, having great command of this language is a must and a competitive edge nowadays.
This training program aims to introduce to the participants or remind them about the foundation that makes up excellent conversational language and the different components that when mastered and used together, help anyone speak the language very well.
Seminar Learning Goals:
The seminar’s facilitator, Mr. Myron Sta. Ana believes that most participants learn best by not only knowing about what they are ought to learn but being able to see, hear, and experience what it takes to be proficient in the English language as well. Also, he will make the program revolve on what has been working for him that made him speak the language as if he were born and raised abroad.
Hence, by the end of the learning session, the participants should have been able to:
• Know, understand, appreciate and apply the different components of speaking English well, fluently, and effectively.
Those different components are:
Articulation / Fluency
To the Participants:
Speaking the English language very well, together with showcasing oneself thru skills; achievements;
Possessing great sway of the language, which is the language of the business, makes one communicate effectively and see eye to eye with colleagues in a global company that has employees with different nationalities and cultures.
Being proficient in the English language gives anybody the self-confidence, the assertiveness, and the optimism he/she needs to express him/herself better in the workplace or prove him/herself a competent individual contributor of the organization.
To the Organization:
Having a workforce that speaks great English helps improve the company’s image, branding, and reputation as a stronghold of results-driven and world-class professionals.
Taking pride in employees who communicate in the English language effectively makes the organization and the employees more global in terms of being able to communicate to and compete with competitors, vendors, partners, and customers/clients alike world-wide.
Saturday; February 8, 2014
8am – 5pm
BUSINESSMAKER TRAINING CENTER & LOUNGE
1203A West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Building, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Pay only P3,400 (VAT inclusive and fee includes breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks together with seminar kits and certificates)
Pay on or before February 5, 2014 (Official receipts will be issued on the day of the seminar itself).
Early Bird Rate: P2,890 (First 10 registrants who are able to pay between January 6 and January 13, 2014 are entitled to a 15% discount)
1. Please deposit your payment at any branch of BPI:
Account Name: MYRON S STA ANA
Account Number: 4099-2945-88
Bank Branch: Ortigas Avenue Extension, Cainta, Rizal
1. Kindly email a scanned copy of your validated deposit slip with your name, your company’s name and contact numbers to registration@
2. Please keep your validated deposit slip and bring it to the venue in case you have made your payment but your name does not appear on the attendance sheet.
3. For more details, please contact Bev at (+63)916 581 7542.
Are you looking for other training programs? Get in touch with us at (+63)2 463 6643 or (+63)905 223 6621 so we can talk about your company’s training needs.
Myron Sta. Ana Training and Consultancy Services
Myron Sta. Ana Training and Consultancy Services