- The most advanced internal audit methodology – Strategy-Based Audit (SBA)
- Why audit committees and risk committee are demanding SBA?
- What makes an effective strategic planning process?
- How to link your audit plan to business strategies?
- How to measure the effectiveness of strategy implementation
- How to identify and evaluate strategic risk?
- Risk management techniques to apply at the strategic level
- Pitfalls to avoid in strategic planning
- How to audit and evaluate strategic plans?
Heads of Audit, Audit commitee members, Internal audit managers, Corporate governance professionals, Risk managers / CRO, Head of Finance / CFO, Corporate planning professionals, Strategic planners, Management consultants.
Get more info and register online for the Strategy-Based Internal Audit at http://itevent.net/
ITEVENT.NET is the largest listing of IT training courses and conferences provided by global corporations (such as Microsoft, IBM and Oracle) and independent consultants from IT, telecom, web and other technology and computer related industries. More IT events can be found on http://itevent.net