PRLog - Oct. 29, 2012 - EVRY, France -- LED manufacturers and luminaire designers require a quick, portable device for complete spectral flux analysis. To meet this need, Labsphere provides a solution from our new illumia® product line…illumia®
Historically, handheld meters are not considered quite as robust as sphere-based bench level test options.
As the leader in the field, Labsphere was able to design a sphere-based portable solution including self-absorption correction that is both reliable and affordable.
It brings to market a portable device to meet customers’ requirements for testing small LEDs, fiber outputs, and other small sources. Based on customer feedback, it offers the following features:
* sphere‐based solution for the greatest accuracy
* portable for use in a variety of environments
* quick and reliable NIST‐traceable measurements
* self‐absorption correction with built‐in auxiliary lamp
* ergonomic device with easy point‐and‐
* intuitive MtrX‐SPEC software included
* dark correction capability via software
* affordable solution