PRLog - Oct. 18, 2012 - KIEV, Ukraine (October 18, 2012) – Beatshapers, a leading independent game development studio in Eastern Europe, announces that its new physics-based, block-breaking game, BreakQuest: Extra Evolution has been released to PlayStation®
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution is an advanced sequel to BreakQuest, the unique physics game launched together with PlayStation®
BreakQuest is back and is twice the fun with stunning visuals and shapes, energizing physics and exciting sounds! Enjoy 100 сcompletely redesigned action-packed levels, each featuring their own colorful design, elements behavior and visual effects.
An advanced physics and collision system gives a never-seen-before interactive experience for your pleasure. And don’t forget about weapons and power-up bonuses, the amazing Gravitor which attracts the ball to you and the unique Energy Shield which helps you keep the ball on the level via an always-generated energy shield. Breaking bricks has never been so fun!
• 100 exclusively designed levels with new stylish art
• 10 unique bosses to defeat! Each attacks with special weapons!
• Unlock new space shuttles; each comes with an activated power-up!
• Unique energy shield mechanics to help players control the ball, including endless Gravitor energy
• 21 achievements for an outstanding performance to reward players
• New power-ups and bonuses to smash and crash blocks
• All new music tracks, created by the SandS band
With the release of BreakQuest: Extra Evolution, Beatshapers continues its move from porting to developing its own titles for the current and next-generation of consoles.
Beatshapers develops and self-publishes fun and creative games. Beatshapers is known for its highly anticipated PlayStation®
Note for editors:
The review/giveaway codes are available; please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alexey Menshikov)