The Southernmost state of India Tamilnadu is also called Land of Temples and due to having numerous temples Tamilnadu has become more popular as well as it highlights the pilgrimage centre also. This temples land is renowned for its many enchanting beaches, fascinating cultural heritages, lofty hill stations and amazing wildlife also.
The land of varied beauty is (http://www.tamilnadu-
1) Chennai – Main town Chennai is also the capital city of Tamilnadu state that is the fourth largest city of India too. It is the fastest growing city where life is very fast and developed. Chennai was formally known as Madras. Here, one of the largest Marina beach is situated that is too eye-catching. This is quiet civilized and cultural city as well as this beautiful city has achieved the perfect blend between the West and East. To discover the unveil face of former Madras visit Chennai and see the sheer charm of this city also.
2) Ooty – To make your holiday special plan to spend your unique vacations In Ooty that is perfectly known as the Queen of all Hill Stations. Ooty offers you mix aroma of South India tourism where you can experience of different occasions and celebrations also. Mini Garden is the children’s lake garden in Ooty which is the house of children amusement park. Art Gallery is another major attraction of Ooty where you can see various collections of contemprory paintings, and sculptures. Other attractions of Ooty are like Rose Garden, Kotagiri and many more.
3) Kodaikanal – Kodaikonal is the place for honeymooners to spend their special honeymoon and it is picturesque of beautiful hill station that makes the place perfect to enjoy your vacation pleasurably. Places to see in Kodaikanal include Star Shaped Lake, Flora and Fauna Museum, Bryant Park, Fairy Falls etc.
4) Kanyakumari – Kanyakumari is the charming beach destination and this city was named after Kanyakumari temple that is worshipped to Kumari Amman. Major tourist attractions in Kanyakumari are Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekanand Memorial, Gandhi Mandapam, Padmanabhapuram Palace and more.
5) Mahabalipuram – The vivacious city Mahabalipuram is the perfect gateway to explore the varied beauty of this town. This city is also popular from Mahabalipuram temples and the most of the shrines are dedicated to Lord Shiva as well. There are lots of magnificent tourist sites in Tamilnadu that consist of Five Rathas, Tiger’s Cave, The Shore Temple and many others.
6) Madurai – Madurai in Tamilnadu is famous for Meenakshi Temple that is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati or Meenakshi. This is one of the oldest cities of South India and Madurai is the city that has been learning and pilgrimage centers since long centuries. There are numbers of tourist places in Madurai that include Meenakshi Temple, Vandiyur Mariamman Teppakulam, Thirumalai Nayak Mahal, the Gandhi Museum, Annamalai and Nagamalai etc.
Head Office: No5 Annai Avenue, Srirangam, Trichy, Tamil Nadu 620006, India
Phone: +91 431 4226122
Fax: +91 431 4226133