Singapore has two choices to obtain Vietnam visa. The first way is to apply for a visa at the Embassy of Vietnam in this country. Address is in 10 Leedon Park St., 267887 Singapore (you can refer to the Vietnam embassy in Singapore for more details at: (http://www.vietnamvisaconsultant.com/
- Step 1: You fill in the online form available at the website: Vietnamvisaconsultant.com according to specific requirements. It may be single or multiply visa; a few emergency cases (That's your limit of 30 days has expired and no new visa). You should be aware that the information must be the same as what is available in your passport. It is a necessary condition for the issuance of your visa can be done.
- Step 2: You determine the correct information. Then, the payment is made in a variety of types such as Paypal, Visa, Master card... The form of payment is specified on the site. After working the above procedure, the correct payment is made; your peace of mind turns to the third step procedures.
- Step 3: After waiting for 1 to 2 days, you will receive a visa approval letter of the Immigration Department of Vietnam. The reputable travel company that you contact will send the request to the Department of Immigration and successfully concluded by sending you a letter of approval. You only need to print this letter in writing and bring your flight itinerary to an international airport in Vietnam.
- Step 4: You produce the letter of acceptance as the international airport of Vietnam and implement visa stamped on your passport valid. It guarantees for you to complete this entry.
Above is the entire process of applying for a visa in Singapore and if the citizens of this country, the applicant would be much more convenient.
- The RDT travel company at: http://www.vietnamvisaconsultant.com
- Vietnam visa and Singaporean's requirement at: http://www.vietnamvisaconsultant.com/