Central Coast Fly Fishing Announces Its September Class Schedule
CARMEL, CA – Central Coast Fly Fishing located at 7172 Carmel Valley Road in Carmel owner Geoff Malloway announced today its September class schedule.
Saturday Morning Casting Clinic September 8th and September 22
• 8:30AM to 10:00AM
• $30.00/person (includes loan of rod/reel)
• Limited to 8 students
• Fly casting is a lot more fun than pulling weeds. Whether you've never handled a fly rod before and need to get the basics or you just need a tune-up and tips on double hauling…we're here to help.
1-Day Intro to Fly Fishing September 9th
• 9:00AM to 4:00PM
• $70/person (all equipment included)
• 4 to 8 students. CLASSES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 STUDENTS OR THEY’LL BE CANCELLED.
• A condensed version of the Beginning Fly Fishing Course. This program is designed for those with limited time. Most of the class time is spent on knot tying and practice casting.
Beginning Fly Tying September 18th and 19th
• 6:00PM to 9:00PM
• $80.00/person (includes all materials)
• Limited to 4 students.
• Using a straightforward teaching style, Geoff Malloway will help you learn the basic fly tying techniques needed to tie five popular trout patterns: San Juan worm, woolly bugger, hare’s ear nymph, elk hair caddis and the adams. Geoff will talk about different tools and materials as they are used.
For more information go to http://www.centralcoastflyfishing.com/
About Geoff Malloway, Central Coast Fly Fishing
Geoff Malloway never thought his first introduction to fly fishing in 1973 would be a gateway into a life enriched with outdoor adventures and the satisfaction of sharing his fly fishing passion with others. With a background in fisheries and wildlife management and teaching, Geoff is well suited to helping others experience the great outdoors with fly rod in hand. “I’ve come to realized that fly fishing isn’t about catching fish at all…it’s a catalyst for developing an appreciation for the natural world around us and deriving from it a sense of well-being.”