The newest version (v1.0.7) includes the following major improvements
* Added download expiration within 48 hours for new orders.
* Added a limit to the downloaded files 3 per order
* Shortened the download link so the email clients don't break it accidentally.
* Add CSS classes on the buy now button in case people want to apply styles to it.
It is very easy to use:
Step 1. Install the plugin (from within WordPress > Plugins > Add New and search for DigiShop)
Step 2. Configure the plugin by entering your PayPal info, customize email to the client etc.
Step 3. Add a product name & upload a file
Step 4. Create a post, enter product description and select product (there should be one green dollar sign in edit page/post)
Full List of Benefits and Features
* Downloads links are pretty short and are served from the main domain e.g. yourdomain.com/?
* When download link is clicked the download dialog is shown i.e. the file does not show within the browser (forced download)
* Supports PayPal Live and Sandbox
* Allows you to test Sandbox for a specific IP address only
* Allows a call to be made to another script after PayPal calls the IPN script.
* Functionality to enable/disable products (when a product is disabled the buy now link will not be shown and the file can’t be downloaded even with the download link)
* Customize the text for the successful and unsuccessful transaction
* The system sends emails to the site owner to notify him/her about a failed transaction
* Short codes are just ready to copied and pasted into your pages
* There is a dollar sign button in edit page/post that allows you to choose a product and this will insert the correct shortcode which will be later replaced by Buy Now button
* Download expires after 48 hours
* Download limits: maximum 3 per order
* Absolutely FREE to use for personal and/or commercial use however donations are always welcome
For more information visit: