PRLog - May 10, 2012 - MKALLES, Lebanon -- Upon the invitation of the Italian trade commission ICE (Istituto nazionale per il Commercio Estero) a delegation of Italian manufacturers representing major Italian Furniture industries visited Farra Design Center during their stay in Beirut on Thursday May 10th 2012.
Mr. Ronald Farra with representatives of Italian manufacturers
• Ms. Valentina Roder from SILOMA GROUP Group
• Mr. Cristiano Fieramonti from FEDERLEGNO ARREDO srl
• Mr. Tiziano Rupolo from POLOVENETO
• Mr. Luca Carlo Radice from RADICE snc
• Ms. Loredana Zugliani from DOMITALIA spa
• Mr. Bruno Saccomani from VENETA MOBILI spa
• Mr. Mario Mazzer from STUDIO DI ARCHITETTURA MARIO MAZZER
Started in 1939 by the late Anwar Farra, Farra Design Center is now operated by the second generation of Farras. Carrying a line of case goods and leather furniture manufactured in Italy according to specific designs, a line of upholstered furniture manufactured in USA and a line of accessories manufactured on the American continent. The furniture line includes bedrooms, dining rooms, leather and upholstered living rooms, wall units, cocktail tables and a chair collection. Maintaining a high standard of quality, and a high belief in traditional values, Farra Design Center furniture is contemporary in style. The philosophy is to manufacture quality furniture based on the combination of design, good workmanship and competitive pricing backed by service.