- 5 Nights Luxurious Accommodations
- 3 Complimentary Day Trips (valued at $1,000)
- Insuite Breakfasts, Dinners & Wine Included daily
Enjoy luxury resort accommodations, complimentary Okanagan tours, dining, wine and so much more in beautiful Kelowna, B.C. located in the heart of wine country known as the "Hawaii" of Canada & the "Napa" or "Sonoma" of the North!
A Vista Villa Stay, Dine & Tour (originally "Bed & Barbecue) want to ENSURE their guests don’t miss seeing just how beautiful the Okanagan really is so they have designed a 5-night VACATION & TOUR package which includes 3 optional and complimentary day trips that showcase the beauty and spirit of the Okanagan. Guests will see the sights via executive minibus, trains and boats. These British Columbia day trips will include gourmet lunch stops, wine & cider tastings, winery tours, visits and tasty treats from a honey and goat cheese farm (accompanied by Okanagan bubbly) not to mention stunning vistas and so on. Packages run from the May long weekend through to the Fall Wine Festival.
A little background:
Sherry Cote, originator of the BARBECUE concept at A Vista Villa, a private mini-resort in the heart of the Okanagan, is kicking things up a notch once again. She took a huge leap of faith 14 years ago when she decided to launch a new concept, away from the traditional Bed & Breakfast which served only breakfast. She believed that weary travellers would appreciate not having to venture out for dinner once they checked in. "Not only was going back out after getting nicely settled a total hassle, but the tougher drinking and driving rules meant the added expense of cab fare". Those were definitely catalysts in her decision to offer the dinner option, but truth be known, Sherry says "I absolutely love company and the idea of hosting a beautiful dinner party each evening with delicious organic and locally inspired food, was really exciting to me!".
With a 20 year marketing and business training background Sherry states that she’s simply practising what she used to preach. "It’s no longer about simply meeting your customer’s expectations"
So applying that concept to her own new business (started when she moved from Vancouver to Kelowna to semi-retire - Sherry smiles), she assured Villa guests that "if they favoured her with their reservations, they could get ready to be pampered!", fully understanding how to walk her pampering talk. "From the moment of first contact" she smiles "guests know that their good time and comfort are our priorities and they are in for the royal treatment". "Rave reviews from guests posted on my website and Trip Advisor serve as reassurance to potential guests that we are absolutely going to deliver what we promise!".
With numerous amenities in addition to private, luxuriously appointed suites and panoramic view dinners for guests to enjoy on site - the missing element was how to ensure they would receive the same royal treatment when they ventured off site? Sherry and husband Kevin Jackson (who had lived in Kelowna for 40 years) answered the "what is there to see and do?" questions that came up continually during nightly dinner conversations. They did everything from make lunch reservations and book tee times, recommend wine tour and boating packages as well as made spa appointments. They really wanted to ensure that their guests would have a wonderful time in the Okanagan, Sherry laughs as she says "we even started to lend guests our portable GPS system to make sure they wouldn’t get lost!".
Now, we're going to take them out and show them an amazing time ourselves!
- Located in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada (Okanagan Valley)
- Sunny and warm comfortable climate (not humid)
- Named in Canada's 10 Best Looking Cities by MSN Travel
- Named in the Top 10 for Best Food & Wine Destination in Canada by Trip Advisor's 2011 Traveller's Choice
- Named #1 in the Top 10 Wine Destinations of the World by Viator's Travel Blog
- Home to award winning wineries & world class golf courses
- Bordering beautiful Kalamalka & Okanagan Lakes
- An easy scenic drive from Washington, B.C. & Alberta
- Minutes from the Kelowna International Airport
Vacation & Tour Package Overview:
- 5 Nights - Sunday check-ins (May 20 - September 30)
- Introductory rates from only $2350 per couple
- Three complimentary day-trips (valued at $1,000)
- Private and luxurious Jacuzzi suite accommodations
- Welcoming bottle of Okanagan sparkling wine on ice
- Welcoming box of decadent hand-dipped chocolates
- Daily private insuite deluxe continental breakfasts
- Dinners inspired by locally grown organic food, served with a decadent dessert & bottle of Okanagan wine
- Affordable - guest's expenses limited to lunch only
- Additional nights (Fri./Sat.) available from $254/couple
- Shuttle service to and from the Kelowna Airport
- Poolside snacks & non-alcoholic refreshments
- Selection of fresh Okanagan seasonal fruit
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks on the day-trips
- A rejuvenating session in a far-infrared sauna & a relaxing session in zero gravity massaging recliners
- Computer with high speed Internet, wireless & printer
- Unlimited long distance to US or Canada via Skype
- 100 + DVD's in complimentary movie library
- Laundry facilities and a free private parking space
- Heated outdoor salt-water swimming pool
- Poolside gas firepit for evening socializing
- Professional grade Solarus far-infrared Sauna
- Private media room with zero gravity massaging recliners
- Vata-Vibe commercial quality whole body vibration
- Common area with kitchen, dining, living and laundry room
For more information contact:
Sherry Cote, Owner
Toll Free: 1 (877) 762-7831
Local Calls: (250) 762-7837
Okanagan Vacation & Tour Package info: http://www.avistavilla.com/