Things to look forward to:
• What is new in Social Media
• How to use niche social networks
• Setting up the perfect fanpage and how to use it effectively
• Tools for monitoring your social networks
• Which social networks are worth the effort
• Quick tips that you can use now
This event is open to females, males, members and non-members of BNOW.To register to attend the event, please e-mail Supawajee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fee for BNOW members is 500 baht and non-members is 700 baht and includes dinner.To take advantage of the early bird offer, email email@example.com.
About the speaker:
Carl is the founder of Web Courses and a UX consultant for the United Nations. At Web Courses Carl teaches Web Design and Online Marketing to people from all around the world. He has been designing websites for over 16 years and is passionate about creating usable designs and creative online marketing strategies for WCB and their clients. His last talk at BNOW,How to be successful online, was a great success with many of the attendees improving their business from what they learnt from the talk.