SEO or search engine optimization is the process through which we can increase the ranking of our website in the search engines with our desired keywords. SEO is the part of internet marketing through which we can bring our website on the first page of the search engines in the natural listing section without paying anything like PPC.
Google is the most famous search engine in the world as most of the people approx. 84% use Google for searching any product information or services, Which has given birth to SEO’s. Now a days SEO is a booming industry as lots of SEO professional are been required by the companies.
Alistool computer education is organizing SEO summer training camp in Delhi from March to May 2012, covering the advance methods and strategies of search engine optimization, The Boot camp will start in coming summers vacations. After the successful completion of last year summer training, we are here announcing the date and schedules for SEO summer training 2012. Visit foe details http://www.alistools.com/
SEO Course Summer Training 2012 Schedule
I Batch Summer Training: 1st March to 15th March 2012
II Batch Summer Training: 16th March to 30th March 2012
III Batch Summer Training: 1st April to 15th April 2012
IV Batch Summer Training: 16th April to 30th April 2012
V Batch Summer Training: 1st May to 15th May 2012
VI Batch Summer Training: 16th May to 30th May 2012
VII Batch Summer Training: 1st June to 15th June 2012
VIII Batch Summer Training: 16th June to 30th June 2012
IX Batch Summer Training: 1st July to 16 July 2012
X Batch Summer Training: 16th July to 30 July 2012
SEO Course Module
Certified Search Engine Optimizer
Chapter 1 - Introduction To SEO
Chapter 2 - Introduction To Search Engines
Chapter 3 - HTML Basics
Chapter 4 - Keywords Research Tools
Chapter 5 - on page optimization techniques
Chapter 6 - Image Optimization
Chapter 7 - Content Writing seo copyrighting
Chapter 8 - Special Site Map (Html, XML.ROR)
Chapter 9 - Google Optimization
Chapter 10 - off page optimization technique
Chapter 11 - Link Building
Chapter 12 - Blogs & Profile Making
Chapter 13 - Social Book Marking
Chapter 14 - Social Media Marketing
Chapter 15 - Introduction To PPC
Chapter 16 - Introduction To Black Hat SEO
Chapter 17 - Google webmaster, Analytic tool
Chapter 18 - Other Useful Tool
For details visit http://www.alistools.com/
Who can attend SEO Course Summer Training?
- MBA, BBA, MCA, BCA, B.Tech College students who wanted to make career in Internet Marketing or SEO.
- Person having interest or hobbies in Internet Marketing or SEO.
- Education Faculty & Staff. IT Professionals, Web Developers, Network Engineers.
• Minimum qualification is 10+2
• Basic knowledge of Internet.
• Basic knowledge of HTML (not compulsory)
• Students from any branch can join the training.
Benefits & Highlights of SEO Course Summer Training
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest techniques.
- 90% Practical Training on live campaigns
- FREE – Updated Study Material prepared by Industry Expert.
- Hands on practical on live running websites
- Introduction to PPC, SMO and Internet Marketing
Special Discount on Group Registration
- For a group of 5 students: 10%.
- For a group of 10 students: 20%.
Contact: Mr. Haider 9899127357, 9210640422, 011-22486966