1. Latest News
  2. Submit Press Release
  1. PR Home
  2. Latest News
  3. Feeds
  4. Alerts
  5. Submit Free Press Release
  6. Journalist Account
  7. PRNewswire Distribution

Free download of Dr Keppe's most timely book Liberation of the People: Pathology of Power

The ninety nine per cent movement was born with this book: Liberation of the People from Pathology of the Power

 
PRLog - Dec. 20, 2011 - As a special  Holiday gift , Proton Publishing would like to invite you to download a FREE copy of Dr Keppe’s most powerful and inspirational  book: Liberation of the People: The Pathology of Power here: http://www.liberationofthepeople.org/book/
Written 25 years ago, this book is more relevant today than ever before.  In it, the author conducts the first  in-depth analysis of the psycho-pathology of the powerful 1% and the sick society they’ve built.   He then presents an uplifting call to action for the remaining 99% and practical solutions for how we can mobilize ourselves to heal society and re-stabilize our lives.
Many who read this book consider it to be the founding document for the social liberation movements of the 99% taking shape today. Our  urgent mission is to get this book into the hands of as many people as possible so that the  well-intentioned and idealistic can understand the root of the problem and receive the inspiration and support they need to bring about  practical and lasting change for the good of all .
To get your free download of Liberation of the People: The Pathology of Power by Norberto R Keppe, go here:
http://www.liberationofthepeople.org/book/
Sincerely,

Vera Souza
STOP the Destruction of the World Association
vera@stop.org.br
www.stop.org.br
(718)285.6992

--- End ---

Click to Share

Contact Email:
***@stop.org.br Email Verified
Source:STOP the Destruction of the World Association
Phone:55(11)3034.1550
Zip:05401-450
City/Town:Sao Paulo - São Paulo - Brazil
Industry:Society
Tags:freedom, Ninety NiNe per cent, peace, REal Work, justice, Keppe
Shortcut:prlog.org/11754053
Disclaimer:   Issuers of the press releases are solely responsible for the content of their press releases. PRLog can't be held liable for the content posted by others.   Report Abuse

Trending News...



  1. SiteMap
  2. Privacy Policy
  3. Terms of Service
  4. Copyright Notice
  5. About
  6. Advertise
Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share