Version One as Enterprise edition is a very mature and powerful tool for managing agile teams.
1. Free entry edition: It’s a free for one team (Team Edition, SaaS).
2. Maintenance of backlogs: Easy to create and maintain product and sprint backlogs.
3. Drag&Drop features: Because of “drag and drop” features it’s easy to move user stories and tasks between releases sprints stages.
1. Terminology. It was difficult to understand the difference between “upstream dependency” and “downstream dependency”.
2. Wiki: Version One application doesn’t have Wiki.
It becomes clear that a lot of requirements from complex real world agile projects have been incorporated into Version One. Handling globally distributed teams in complex projects is made much easier by Version One. You are looking for a powerful tool to manage you agile projects? Our suggestions:
The full article you may find here: HTTP://BLOG.AINSTAINER.COM/?
# # #
We create and support your own hyper-productive software development team in Ukraine. Company’s key clients are from Denmark, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Norway and the USA.