The management of a sample repository or bio-bank requires the registration of samples as collected and tracking of their location at all times including the recording of a chain-of-custody. It may also include the allocation of studies to specific storage locations e.g. freezer 3, the use of storage maps, the need for parent-child sample relationships, donor details with consent and ethical approval processing and much more.
Autoscribe Limited has implemented Matrix Tracker systems for a wide range of customers including clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical companies. Important issues that customers cite when choosing a bio-banking system that matches their requirements include:
• Compliance with current and future regulatory requirements
• A convenient way of registering and accessioning samples within the system including the easy retrieval of documents such as patient consent forms
• Easy log-in, log-out and moving of samples within the repository or bio-bank
• Storage location audits
• Ability to produce a chain-of-custody for every sample
• A full audit trail for samples
• A future proofed system that can meet today’s requirements and can be configured or re-configured to meet future requirements
Autoscribe Limited is a leader in the development and supply of innovative configured solutions. Our Matrix Tracker systems are supplied with a unique set of configuration tools that allow further configuration of the system.
Autoscribe also offers systems for laboratory information management (LIMS) as well as instrument calibration and maintenance, stability testing, customer complaints management, support management, training records management and resource planning systems.
Autoscribe – Future Proofed Solutions to Protect Your Software Investment!
For more information, visit our web site at www.autoscribelims.com/
Autoscribe UK Ltd.
Wellington House, Riseley Business Park, Basingstoke Road, Riseley, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1NW, UK
Telephone: +44 (0) 118 984 0610 Fax: +44 (0) 118 984 0611