Carb Rotation Diet Pros and Cons
1. This diet gets results for many people. It's possible to lose up to 15 pounds in 30 days with this diet.
2. You get to eat 5-6 meals each day so you don't starve like you do with other diets.
3. The diet is simple to follow and doesn't require finding special foods, pills, or gadgets.
4. The food on this diet is simple, affordable, and easy to get in any market.
5. You don't cause your metabolism to slow down when you rotate your carbs so it's easy to maintain your weight loss into the future.
Click to Download The Carb Rotation Diet Program
1. The carb Rotating diet doesn't develop any specific body part. It's a nutritional diet, not one which is based on exercise, so you don't build muscle with it unless you also workout.
2. The carb rotation diet has some days which are low on carbs. If you're a total carb addict, then this diet can be a little difficult for you to pursue.
Carb rotation is basically a 3 day cycle eating plan. One on day you eat very little carbs, on the next you increase your carb intake to a medium level, while on the 3rd day you eat a lot of carbs. Then, the cycle begins again.
Of course, it's not as simple as that. You also need to space out your meals. It is far better to eat many small meals than a few big ones. When you're on the carb rotation diet it is best to eat 4-6 mini-meals a day. It helps to keep the metabolism running at a high level.
Carb Rotation Diet may seem like a simple concept but in order to lose the most weight with carb cycling, you should follow a detailed and expert prepared plan. I recommend the Carb Rotation Diet by Jayson Hunter. It can help you maximize your weight loss.
Read The Detailed Review of Carb Rotation Diet Program