Six South Korean students from top-ranked Busan University of Foreign Studies (Busan) and Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (Seoul) visited Lovely Professional University campus to learn about Indian culture.
•Hon'ble Minister compared LPU with great Nalanda University of yester years •Hon'ble Minister was addressing LPU students & staff members during LPU's Management Conclave and Annual Honouring Ceremony
· World's biggest science conference (ISC) is slated to be held at LPU in January 2019 · Governor VP Singh Badnore revealed pride in having honour of organizing the science congress in his governing state at LPU in Phagwara
Dr Rakesh Mohan Bhagat, a renowned academician and scientist of entomology, with professional experience as researcher, academician and administration manager spanning 34 years, has joined as Dean, Agriculture of the Rayat Bahra University.
Gurvinder Singh Bahra, Chairman of the Rayat Bahra Group of Institutions, here today gave a clarion call to the new students of different institutions of the Rayat Bahra University to be focused on their studies and aim high.
· Covered as institution "making a difference" by including LPU among "significant pillars of higher education" in the country · Survey was conducted for total 850 universities including 296 Private Universities of the Country
· Analysis was conducted for 400+ private and deemed universities of the country · Magazine has brought forth India's best private universities based on parameters including 'Selection Process, Academics, Student Development, and Infrastructure'
Keeping their lofty tradition of academic excellence a total of 60 students of the Rayat-Bahra Ropar Campus have won laurels by their outstanding performance in IKG Punjab Technical University examinations held in November, 2017, in Engineering,...
Ubber Group is one of the innovative real estate developers in India that has always offered diverse property developments including commercial developments to high rise residential properties to the township projects and more.
· University has put 600 bicycles and installed 15+ modern stands across the campus · Has collaborated with 'Hero Cycles' for this unique 'bike sharing program' at the campus · Students can pick and drop bicycle in any of the 15 stands
· This annual 106th Indian Science Congress is scheduled from 3rd to 7th January 2019 · 15,000 delegates including 300 top scientists & Nobel Laureates from across the world are expected to participate
· Have filed patent for their eco-friendly desalination kit with 'Patent number- 201811019564' · Invention to solve out problem of drinking water across the world in a very simple, eco-friendly & economical manner