Cascade Asset Management Announces Publishing of 2022 Annual Report

Showcases Remarkable Achievements and Growth Benefitting Cascade Clients, Employees, & the Environment
Cascade 2022 Annual Report
Cascade 2022 Annual Report
MADISON, Wis. - July 12, 2023 - PRLog -- Cascade Asset Management (Cascade), a national leader in information technology (IT) asset disposition and recycling solutions, announced the release of its 2022 Annual Report. The publication highlights the company's performance along with the many accomplishments that benefited Cascade's clients, employees, and the environment.

According to Neil Peters-Michaud, CEO of Cascade, "As we emerged from the pandemic, we all realized how critical it is to maintain quality relationships and focus on what is important. For Cascade, that is to always be a "Class Act" and to do what is right, as best as we can, as much as we can." Throughout the year 2022, Cascade demonstrated its pursuit of excellence and commitment to those core values. The annual report showcases the following notable achievements:
  1. Business Activity: Volumes grew by over 11.3% in 2022, based on the weight of equipment received. All three of Cascade's processing facilities, located in Madison, Wisconsin; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Orlando, Florida, contributed to this expansion.
  2. Service Reach: Cascade collected retired IT assets from 344 unique businesses and organizational clients in 47 states (plus Puerto Rico) across 726 zip codes. Over 88% of the equipment (by weight) was managed exclusively by Cascade's certified staff and transportation services. Customer deliveries, box return programs, and third-party shipping made up 32% of individual jobs but only account for 12% of the total weight processed by Cascade.
  3. Customer Satisfaction: Cascade earned a Net Promoter Score of 93 out of 100 in 2022. In addition, the company's annual survey revealed that 90.48% of respondents were "very satisfied" with their overall performance, while the remaining 9.52% stated they were "satisfied." This reflects a total customer satisfaction score of 100%.
  4. Environmental Impact: The collective benefit of the electronic equipment reuse and recycling efforts by Cascade and its customers saved over 32,500 tons of carbon from being released into the atmosphere. The company also exceeded its renewable energy target. It now sources 81.93% of its facilities' electricity from renewables thereby preventing 149 tons of carbon dioxide from entering the atmosphere.
  5. Employee Achievements: The report highlights the company's dedication to continuous improvement. Cascade invested in operational processes, information systems infrastructure, ergonomic initiatives, training, and professional development.
The report is available online at:

Colleen Dowe - Cascade Marketing


Like PRLog?
Click to Share