- June 12, 2023
-- The International Business and Quality Management Institute (IBQMI®) is excited to announce a significant update to its IBQMI ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER® (IBQMI ATP®) application process. This update streamlines the process, making it easier and more affordable for trainers around the world to join the IBQMI®family.
The revamped process introduces three new packages tailored to the unique needs of training providers, catering to a variety of budgets and requirements. Additionally, the pricing philosophy has been dramatically reduced to reach more trainers
, including those with fewer students. These reduced prices will remain in effect until the end of this year.
To make the application process even more straightforward, IBQMI® has condensed it into five easy steps:
- Complete the Application: Fill out the required information in the IBQMI ATP® Application Form.
- Upload Business Proof: Submit proof of your legitimate business structure by attaching documents such as Articles of Incorporation or other evidence of corporate entity to this form.
- Register Certified Trainers: Ensure your organization has a minimum of one trainer with an IBQMI® certification. During the application process, register all your IBQMI® certified trainers by selecting the relevant checkboxes on the form.
- Submit Payment Securely: Provide your payment details and enter your credit card information. We accept all major debit and credit cards from customers worldwide in 135+ currencies. You can also utilize 3D Secure for any transaction. We will run a CVC check with the credit card network to prevent fraud. Rest assured, we do not store credit card information, ensuring the security of your sensitive data.
- Quality Reviewer Assessment: After successful payment, a Quality Reviewer will be assigned to assess your organization. Upon passing the QA Audit, you will receive an invoice for your tax documents.
This revamped application process demonstrates IBQMI's commitment to shaping the future of professional development by making it easier and more affordable for trainers to join its IBQMI ATP® program. Don't miss this opportunity to become an IBQMI ACCREDITED TRAINING PARTNER® and take advantage of the new features and reduced pricing.
For more information about the new IBQMI ATP application process, please visit https://contact.ibqmi.org/atp