Follow on Google News
News By Tag
* More Tags...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
2FA App Protectimus SMART Unveils Advanced Encrypted Cloud Backup, Outshining Google Authenticato
Protectimus introduces the latest version of Protectimus SMART, a free authenticator app. Now with encrypted cloud backup, seamless token transfer, customizable tokens, PIN and biometric authentication.
Protectimus SMART and Google Authenticator are both popular 2FA apps that offer cloud backup as a feature. However, Protectimus SMART authenticator uses end-to-end encryption to ensure that the backup data is transmitted and stored securely. The Google Authenticator app also offers cloud backup but without end-to-end encryption.
Key Features of the Updated Protectimus SMART Authenticator App
Enhanced Security and Control:
- Encrypted cloud backup, secured with robust end-to-end encryption and a user-defined password, safeguards users' tokens, ensuring effortless recovery in the event of device loss or upgrade.
- A user can also securely download their backup data as an encrypted file for flexible storage in preferred secure locations, providing users with added security and control.
- The users can transfer tokens to a new phone and import tokens from Google Authenticator, ensuring a smooth transition to Protectimus SMART and migration to a new phone.
Convenience and Customization:
- Customizable tokens with emojis and descriptions allowing users to personalize their authentication experience.
- Convenient token sorting by folders for easy organization.
Advanced Security Features:
- PIN and biometric authentication protection, supporting Touch ID and Face ID.
- The Protectimus SMART app supports the CWYS (Confirm What You See) data signing feature.
- Support for all OATH one-time password generation algorithms (HOTP, TOTP, and OCRA), ensuring compatibility with various websites and applications.
- Support for 6- and 8-digit one-time passwords.
- Multiple language options (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian).
"We're thrilled to introduce the latest version of our Protectimus SMART authenticator app," said Maksym Oliinyk, Director of Protectimus Limited. "With these new features and encrypted cloud backup, we believe our two-factor authentication app offers the perfect blend of security and convenience for users looking to safeguard their online accounts from hackers."
The updated Protectimus SMART authenticator is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. For more information, visit the Protectimus SMART website at https://www.protectimus.com/
To compare Protectimus SMART and Google Authenticator with a focus on their cloud backup feature, you can visit this link: https://www.protectimus.com/
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse