- May 23, 2023
-- Marking the unofficial start to summer each year for countless Americans, Memorial Day Weekend is a time when Lanier Islands pulls out all the stops for the enjoyment of daytime and overnight guests alike. That is certainly the case this year when the Georgia lakeside resort has tons of fun planned – both outside and inside. In addition to several accommodation packages that combine the fun in the sun of the beach and waterpark inside Margaritaville at Lanier Islands with a luxury stay at its flagship hotel, Legacy Lodge, the resort has a wide variety of activities in store for Friday, May 26 through Sunday, May 28.
"It's never lost on us what this weekend truly means," said Grier Todd, Chief Operating Officer for Lanier Islands. "We honor those brave men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our nation as we celebrate what it means to be free. We look forward to welcoming friends and families to our shores to enjoy our signature sense of hospitality, delicious food, a wealth of fun activities, and – of course – the beauty of the lake surrounding our resort. Whether spending a day or the entire weekend with us, we hope our guests find time to unplug, unwind, and make some special memories at the lake."
During Memorial Day Weekend at Lanier Islands, guests can enjoy the following:
- Daily Breakfast and Themed Nightly Buffets at Sidney's Restaurant, featuring Italian dishes Friday, May 26; Classic Southern BBQ Saturday, May 27; and Mexican fare Sunday, May 28
- The ALL-NEW Game Changer indoor entertainment venue with its onsite restaurant, virtual sports suites, arcade game floor, escape room, axe throwing, challenge golf, and more
- Resort Cart and Pontoon Boat Rentals
- Lakeside tee times at Legacy Golf Course
- Spa Services at Tranquility The Spa inside Legacy Lodge
- DJ and Dive-In Movies at the Legacy Lodge Pool with Poolside Service from Bullfrog's Bar & Grille
- FREE Beach Access for Overnight Guests at Margaritaville at Lanier Islands
- Live Music and Fireworks Saturday and Sunday at Paradise Beach inside Margaritaville
- Fun in the Sun at the Waterpark inside Margaritaville at Lanier Islands with its collection of a dozen waterslides and attractions, watering holes, and eateries – including its signature LandShark Bar & Grill
To view special discounts for active military members and veterans, explore accommodation packages for families and couples, and make a reservation at this Metro Atlanta resort that promises "A Different World, Close to Home,
" visit www.LanierIslands.com