- April 27, 2023
-- The Hi-reliability Pre-Heating/
Reflow Plate with Uniform Surface Heating Model 870 uses a combination of heating elements and a thermal transfer plate to achieve uniform surface heating. This type of plate is typically used in electronics manufacturing to preheat PCBs (printed circuit boards) before the reflow soldering process to ensure that all areas of the board are at the same temperature and to minimize thermal shock to the components.
The Digital IR Pre-Heating Plate Model IRPH-4, on the other hand, uses infrared heating elements to heat the PCB. This type of heating is often preferred for applications where rapid heating is required or where the heat needs to be focused on specific areas of the board.
In general, the choice between a pre-heating/
reflow plate with uniform surface heating and a digital IR pre-heating plate will depend on the specific requirements of the application, including factors such as the size and shape of the PCB, the number and type of components, and the desired heating rate and temperature profile. It is also important to consider factors such as reliability, durability, and ease of use when choosing a pre-heating/
reflow plate.Specifications of Model 870:
Specifications of Model IRPH-4:
- Input Power : 230 V/ 50 Hz, 800 Watts
- Heating area : 80 mm 200x1
- Plate material : Aluminum
- Temperature sensor : K-type thermocouple
- Temperature range : 50° ~ 300°C
- Dimensions : 280x290x100 mm (approx.)
- Weight : 5.8 kg (approx.)
- Heating Power : 600 Watt
- Plate Area : 130 x 130mm
- Heating Source : IR Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Sensor : K-type Thermocouple
- Temperature Range : 50°C ~ 350°C
- Measurement Range : 0 ~ 600°C
You can order it online at https://indeonline.in/inde/category/lab-equipments/ir-pre...