SAN RAFAEL, Calif.
Wild Monogamy front and back covers
- April 27, 2023
-- Relationship experts Mali Apple and Joe Dunn release their newest book, Wild Monogamy: Cultivating Erotic Intimacy to Keep Passion and Desire Alive,
on April 27, 2023.
Drawn from the experiences of real people and the latest research on sex and love, Wild Monogamy
is a unique collection of ways for couples to develop—or redevelop—their erotic connection. Readers will discover how to:
- Enhance their emotional connection
- Use the healing power of eroticism to break free of fear, insecurity, inhibition, shame, and self-consciousness
- See intimacy issues as perfect opportunities for healing, growth, and pleasure
- Design their own intimate adventures
- Ignite their attraction and desire for each other
"This will be my go-to book for clients in long-term couplings who are interested in understanding, enhancing, and deepening the connection in their relationships—
in and out of the bedroom!" ~Dr. R. Y. Langham, Marriage and Family Therapist
"Most of all, this book is about intimacy—not the quick fix, but the real, deep, authentic intimate connection that everyone is searching for. The kind of intimacy that's truly sustainable." ~Isabel Mize, Marriage and Family Therapist
Paperback, ebook, and audiobook are available everywhere books are sold. More information: www.ahigherpossibility.com/wildmonogamybookPhoto: