- April 11, 2023
-- Saelig Co. Inc.
has introduced the SpectraTronix C700 Modular Radio Development Platform
- a system of mix-and-match RF modules for quickly creating almost any software-defined digital radio or analog, digital or arbitrary modulated RF system. Designed specifically to bring fast results and flexibility to RF system designers and educators, selecting appropriate ready-made RF building-block modules allows users to test RF design concepts without diverting time and resources to creating and troubleshooting custom RF boards. C700 modules offer a frequency range from 0.4GHz to 6GHz, can provide 1 to 1000 channels, and 1with an IQ resolution of 16 bits and wide IQ bandwidth up to 40MHz. The C700 system can also provide an instant RF hardware solution for software engineers commencing coding activities.
C700 Modules can be selected to build a customized RF system with ready-made modules for signal generation and vector modulation, signal reception and vector demodulation, oscillator generation and distribution. The C700 modules allows users to build complex and high channel-count RF designs with speed and ease. This modular architecture replaces conventional boards with the versatility required for innovation in MIMO and multi-channel applications. Modules can be stacked for large scale designs and easily connected to a PC for control, data I/O, or as hardware in the loop for simulation. C700 integrates with familiar design environments such as MATLAB®ii, LabVIEW®iii, .NET and more.
C700 modules available include:
- C700-VSM Vector Signal Modulator Module, which generates Arbitrary Signals up to 6GHz with up to 40MHz bandwidth.
- C700-VSD Vector Signal Demodulator Module provides signal reception & vector demodulation up to 6 GHz with up to 40 MHz bandwidth.
- C700-PLL a high stability RF local oscillator at up to 18 GHz with low phase noise & fast switch operation.
- C700- AVR1/AVR1S and C700-ARM Processing Modules, which perform system control functions in real-time, as well as some digital signal processing functions.
- C700-SYNC1 Synchronization module provides system synchronization and system clock.
- C700-USB USB Communication Module allows PC control - ideal for RF and wireless education, ready-made educational lab instructions with theorical materials and guided lab sheets are available. Affordable prices make it possible for every student to have their own RF design kit.
System Designers can test & prototype almost any Wireless RF design without the overhead of integrating and troubleshooting different RF boards. Available from their USA distributor Saelig Company, Inc. Fairport, NY. http://www.saelig.com