- Feb. 2, 2023
-- ATEN Technology, Inc.
us/en/), the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM (http://www.aten.com/
kvm/) and AV (http://www.aten.com/
audiovideo/)/IT connectivity and management solutions, today announced its new PresentON™ 4K wireless presentation switches (https://www.aten.com/
5b%5d=6): the VP2020 (4K Wireless Presentation Switch) and the VP2021 (4K Wireless Presentation Switch with QuadView).
These wireless BYOD solutions enable meeting participants to easily share content from any laptop or mobile device via a mobile app, PC software, internet browser, Air Play®, or Google CastTM
, giving them the ability to actively collaborate for enhanced, efficient workflows from anywhere. The solutions are perfectly suited for impromptu or at-the-minute huddle meetings to large meeting spaces in various corporate and education applications like school lecture halls.Product Features and Market Differentiation:
- Muti-view presentation – up to four sources can be shared wirelessly in full screen, side-by-side, or quad view layout*
- Auto Layout Projection – presentation layout is switched automatically whenever a new signal is detected
- Supports resolution up to 4K
- Join via a mobile app, PC software, internet browser, Airplay® or Google CastTM
- USB touch back allows for seamless operation of a presentation directly from a connected touchscreen or mouse
- Moderator Mode allows presenter to control and manage content shared by other participants
- 3.5 mm audio output enhances the audio-visual experience
- Power over Ethernet eliminates complicated wiring – connect to a meeting hassle free
- Multiple collaboration tools – screen capture, annotation, whiteboard on screen*
- Remote view (on the ATEN Wireless Presentation Switch App) – remote participants can view the main presentation from their own device*
(Note: features with an asterisk are specific to the VP2021 only).
BYOD content sharing has become prevalent in hybrid meeting rooms as we see more corporate workplaces requiring locations for quick discussion, brainstorming, and rapid sharing of presentations,"
said Christian Young, Pro AV product manager, ATEN Technology, Inc. Our PresentON solutions allow anyone to share BYOD presentation content wirelessly with ATEN software on PC, mobile app, and web browsers, thereby increasing workflows, efficiency and cross-departmental collaboration."Pricing and Availability
ATEN's PresentON presentation switches are now available via ATEN's channel of distribution and reseller partners: http://www.aten.com/us/en/where-to-buy/
For more information, product features, and technical specifications, visit: